Marketing is a key to successful sales and rentals. Bayside Property & Law Firm provides a market analysis for each property either for sale or property management. With access to multiple listing services, we have access to data to assist in creating a marketing plan, analysis and other research to maximize your investment.
Our goal is to sell or lease your property as quickly as possible.
- Rental property is listed on our website as soon as property data is collected.
- Our highly visible yellow and black Bayside signs are placed at the property.
- Our website makes it easy to find your rental or home for sale 24 hours a day. We list with pictures and detailed information.
- Our goal is to market your property quickly and we update our listings daily.
- Our listings are transferred to over 70 online website search engines, and this number continues to grow, giving your property the maximum market exposure.
- We can arrange and place advertising in the local paper if desired. However, we find internet visibility to be very effective.
- We accept applications with a credit card deposit.
We process a complete credit report on each applicant over the age of 18. This report supplies us with the credit worthiness of this person, their amount of indebtedness plus job and rental history. The report verifies their employment, income payment records, unlawful detainers, eviction history, liens, credit scores, late payments, accounts opened, closed plus more.
This detailed report helps Bayside find the best qualified resident for your property.
Exclusive to Bayside clients is our Eviction Protection Plan (EPP). This is a benefit offered by Bayside to our Bayside filled and managed properties. Ask our property investment manager for details.
Bayside maintenance services are "on call" 24 hours a day:
- Emergency maintenance calls.
- Non-emergency maintenance calls.
- Maintenance of property between tenants.
- Appliance repair/replacement.
- Large projects (roofs, remodeling, preparation for sale, insurance claims.
Our office staff is trained to protect your confidentiality. Your information is never released to anyone without your approval except as mandated by a court subpoena. Bayside understands the importance of keeping all your personal information safe and secure. All your data is held in a secure environment. We do not sell our client information to third parties. We safe guard your information carefully.
Only trusted full-time employees have access to records. We are committed to protecting your information in every transaction, at every level. Employees and agents are required to honor our code of conduct which includes standards for protecting our client's confidentiality. We maintain policies and procedures covering the physical security of our office and records. Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet federal standards regarding protection
Bayside Property & Law Firm and Property Management run a credit report when an application is submitted for an available property.
Each of these companies considers the data accumulated about you in your credit report. Some of the areas they use are:
- How long have you had credit?
- Do you pay your bills on time?
- How much do you owe on each account?
- How many open and active accounts do you have?
- How many times your credit has been checked?
Each of these items plus others is weighed to determine whether or not you qualify for the loan you are requesting. Plus, each company evaluates your credit differently. Credit scores range from 300 to 850, the higher the score, the better credit risk. Please be advised that some websites that advertise "Free credit reports" are not necessarily free.
You may keep abreast of your credit by running a free credit report from each agency once a year. Often people run credit reports from one of the companies every 4 months to check their credit report.
Our state-of-the-art accounting system provides all the reports you need to track income and expenses as well as tax compliance.*
We provide tenant payments and reports to you on a scheduled date. Proceeds can be sent to you or your bank. We tailor our program to fit your needs. We can pay any or all of your bills, including utility payments, mortgages, insurance and taxes.
When your tenant vacates, we provide accounting of the security deposit. All appropriate charges will be assessed and any remaining amounts owed will be reported or pursued.
If you are a "hands on" investment owner and wish to manage your own property, Bayside has a program for you. Bayside has the expertise to show, screen and place the tenant. We are able to show the property quickly and comply fully with the Thai Laws. We:
- Inspect property and recommend maintenance.
- Show your unit(s).
- Creatively advertise your unit through the Bayside website and connected network.
- Place an ad for your home in our First Street Office window.
- Thoroughly verify and screen the applicant.
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit.
- Execute a California compliant lease/rental agreement with addendums.
- Use a Professional Accounting system to transfer funds to you.
- Transfer the original documents and pertinent information to you for your continued management*.
*Upon transfer, owner takes responsibility of following current tenant laws and future changes in the law.
Leases & Collections
Leases & Rentals: All tenants are required to sign a rental agreement. Bayside Property & Law Firm has developed many clauses that protect both the owner and tenant. The required disclosures are included to insure compliance with Thai legal requirements.
Collections: Rents are due on the first and considered late if not paid by the third of the month. We are very proactive about rent collections and we will work hard to get your paid on time each month.
Banks and REOs
Bayside can provide services to aid banks with Real Estate Owned (REO) properties.
Bayside offers solutions to our clients by marketing the property for sale and managing the property while vacant. We offer:
- lawn maintenance
- general repairs and maintenance services
- general contractor services
- repair recommendations for increased value
- interior surveys
Bayside will also manage the property while occupied. We offer:
- lease enforcement
- maintaining security deposit
- rent collection
- eviction services
- marketing property for lease or month-to-month
Bayside can help builders sell homes they have built by managing the property to reduce the chance of foreclosure.